Smart Contract Development
Smart Contract Creator
Smart Contract Programming
Smart Contract Services
Token Contract / Token Sale Contract Creation
Smart Contracts / Smart Contract Solutions
Unlike traditional paper contracts that outline the terms and conditions of a relationship between two parties, a smart contract enforces a relationship using cryptographic code without the need for any intermediary services.
These smart contracts are encoded and represented as Tokens utilised on the Ethereum blockchain or the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) to facilitate contracts and exchange of tokens.
The Ethereum blockchain is a public blockchain and one of the most advanced, enabling coding and processing of smart contracts and although there are many types of contracts, our team will be able to advise the best type of smart contract to suit you and your business needs.
We currently support – ERC20 / ERC223 / ERC721 / ERC725 / ERC777 (Delete where necessary)
What can I use Smart Contracts for?
Smart contracts enable users to exchange digital assets, this could be a monetary value, property, shares, or anything of value in a crystal clear, hassle-free way. Smart Contracts already exists across a vast array of industries including:
- Plus, many more!
Smart contracts are a vital aspect for all businesses utilising blockchain technology. So regardless of your business status, be it a start-up and enterprise, our highly experienced team can provide smart contract integrations to help reduce the costs and the hassle of blockchain transactions.
What are the benefits of using Smart Contracts?
- Precision – Automated smart contracts are not only faster and cheaper, but they come with the added benefit of avoiding manual intervention and problems associated with manually filling out loads of forms.
- Autonomy – You’re the one in control of the agreement (contract); you don’t need to rely on a lawyer or any other intermediaries to overlook and confirm your smart contract. This also removes any risk of tampering by a third party.
- Trust – Your contracts are encrypted on a shared ledger, so your transitions are available to review anytime and by anyone.
- Safety – By utilising Cryptography, this keeps your contracts super safe and sound.
- Speed – You’d normally have to devote a lot of time and paperwork to manually process documents, but with smart contracts, you can easily automate tedious tasks, thus trimming many hours off a range of business processes.
- Savings – Smart contracts can also save you time and money since they remove the presence of any intermediaries i.e. pay a lawyer to review your contracts or a notary to witness your transactions.