WP Commitment Contract By web3 devs
You now have the ability to write to the Ethereum blockchain.
Display a commitment written in stone on your website! Use the Ethereum blockchain to set a personal goal. WP Commitment Contract plugin makes it easy
You now have the ability to write to the Ethereum blockchain. The WP Commitment Contract lets you record your personal goals in the Ethereum blockchain for the world to see.
Welcome to the modern-day version of writing something in stone. Put your commitment on the Ethereum blockchain and display what you wrote on your site using this widget.
Use MetaMask(https://metamask.io/) to fund your commitment.
Proudly raise your hand next time you are in a room full of people and the question is asked: “How many of you have written to a public blockchain?”
This plugin uses the Main Ethereum Network. Not a test network.
More functionality to come. This is just the first version.
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
1. Activate the Goal widget under Dashboard->Appearance -> Widgets
1. Use Dashboard->Goals to write to the Ethereum blockchain
1. Use MetaMask(https://metamask.io/) to fund your commitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it really write to the Ethereum Blockchain?
Yes! The **Main Ethereum Network** is used. Use a site like [etherchain.org](https://etherchain.org) to search for your public key after you put your commitment on the blockchain.
Nothing happens when I click the “Put it on the blockchain” button
Be sure MetaMask is running in your browser. You must be logged into MetaMask and have the necessary amount of ETH. Note: You will have to confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
Screenshots of plugin
1) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
2) Add the “Goal” widget
3) Goal widget displayed on WordPress site
4) Use Dashboard->Goals to write to the Ethereum blockchain
5) Use Dashboard->Goals to write to the Ethereum blockchain
6) Use [MetaMask](https://metamask.io/) to fund your commitment.
7) Type your commitment in, click “Put it on the blockchain
8) Confirm Transaction
9) Commitment displayed in dashboard
10) Commitment displayed in widget
Need a Custom Blockchain WordPress Plugin?
web3devs provides custom Blockchain WordPress Plugin development Services
Blockchain WordPress Plugin Updates
Stay update to date on updates to existing Blockchain WordPress Plugins and the publishing of new plugins by web3devs.