Students will gain the tools necessary to create and deploy Ethereum blockchain applications.
Students who complete this course successfully will:
- Understand the key differences between Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Be familiar with the standard workflows for Ethereum application development.
- Gain practical experience with Solidity, web3.js, and truffle.
- Use agile methodologies to build and deploy a distributed application.
- Experienced developers interested in learning Ethereum application development.
Policies and Rules
You may cancel at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. We do this because of pre payment for teachers, equipment, location, food and travel.
Ethical behavior is an essential component of learning. Students are expected to understand, and adhere to, our class rules. Students who violate this policy will be asked to leave, any other issue related to academic integrity, please ask your instructor.
The instructor reserves the right to make modifications to class information throughout the weekend based on learning restrictions of advancements.